Mitchell M. Cohen, CPA, CFE, FCPA, CFLC
Direct: (847) 829-1853
Main: (847) 808-9800
- Roosevelt University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting Major
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Forensic CPA Society
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
- Personal and Corporate Tax Planning
- IRS Audits
- Strategic Business Planning
- Financial Negotiation
Mitchell is a Partner at Bronswick Benjamin. He is a certified fraud examiner and CPA with over 30 years of accounting and tax experience.
He has offered expert guidance in many areas including in strategic business planning, financial negotiation, accounting system design, personal and corporate tax planning and financial statement compilations. He has also conducted numerous forensic investigations in the areas of divorce, loss of income calculations, breach of fiduciary responsibility and conversion.