Direct: (847) 947-0993
Main: (847) 808-9800 x300
Achievements and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accountancy from DePaul University
- Tax and Audit
Kiran came to us at Bronswick Benjamin having already made a contribution to one of our own longtime clients as an Accounting Intern. Honing her accounting skills there, she analyzed financial statements, prevented a backlog of permits and contracts and processed contracts, cancellations, refunds and referral bonuses.
A quick learner and highly analytical problem solver, Kiran then worked for several years in Accounts Receivable with Holy Family Medical Center. In this role, she examined patient accounts, calculated reserves, estimated insurance payments, compiled monthly statistical data and maintained tracking logs.
Kiran was named to the National Honors Society and Dean’s List while receiving her education at DePaul University.
What You May Not Know About Kiran
- She is fluent in Urdu and Hindi
- The best advice she ever received was, “You are not in competition with anyone. You only have to prove yourself to one person, and that is yourself.”
- The best advice she’s given is, “Experience is making mistakes and learning from them.”
- Just for fun she likes to shop, read, travel, Netflix (yes, it’s a verb), play badminton