- University of Notre Dame, Juris Doctor
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science in Economics (Concentration in Accounting) & Bachelor of Arts in History
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board of Directors, Notre Dame Law Association
- Federal & International Tax Planning
- Tax Compliance
- Tax Controversy
Gabe joined the BB team in September 2017 as a Tax Principal. Gabe is a tax attorney and CPA and has nearly 20 years of experience in assisting corporations, partnerships, privately held companies, and individuals with tax planning, compliance and controversy.
Gabe proactively works side by side with clients in a collaborative effort to ensure clients are in a favorable tax position. He creates the blueprints for a successful year with planning, meeting and communication throughout the often complex and difficult cycle of taxes.
Prior to joining BB, Gabe worked at Chicago law firms and Big Four accounting firms. He has developed and executed tax strategies, planned international tax structures, represented individuals and entities in dispute matters before the Internal Revenue Service and state revenue departments, and handled tax compliance for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, S corporations, and trusts and estates, and individuals.