- Washington University in St. Louis, Masters of Business Administration, Strategy & Finance
- Wittenberg University, Bachelor of Arts, Business Management & Spanish
- Universidad de Sevilla, Business Management
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Internal Controls
- IT Audit
- Reviews & Compilations
Ed joined the BB team in September 2017 as an Audit Manager. Ed has 5 years of public accounting experience and will provide clients services that center on audited financial statements, reviewed financial reports, compilations, and internal controls and fraud prevention.
Ed’s experience includes leading multiple engagements as the in-charge auditor and brings insight gained from working with a diverse group of clients. He makes recommendations on potential process improvements or changes to refine operations and views every engagement as an opportunity to add value.
Prior to joining BB, Ed worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the Assurance and Advisory practice where he was part of the Financial Effectiveness group transforming finance and accounting organizations engaged in complex reorganizations. Ed also has experience working in financial accounting and internal audit with Fortune 500 companies.
Ed is a founder and board member of the Michael Sennett Count on Me Foundation which provides athletic and education opportunities to inner city youth. He has completed multiple Ironman triathlons, marathons and coach’s youth lacrosse.