Achievements and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (with Honors) - University of Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Finance (with Honors) - University of Illinois
- Master's in Accounting Science - University of Illinois
- Member of the Illinois CPA Society
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member of Flow-Through Taxation Committee
- Accounting, auditing, and valuation services to privately-held companies.
Since joining Bronswick Benjamin in 2012, Charles has been the field manager of BB’s audit team, working with clients to advise on internal controls, cost reduction and profit maximization. In addition, he is a Certified Valuation Analyst, providing insight to BB’s clientele as to the value of their businesses for the sale and transfer of business interests.
A leader of BB’s audit teams, Charles enters his newly appointed position with responsibility for mentoring, training and reviewing the work of the firm’s team of CPAs.
Charles received a B.S. in Accounting (with Honors), BS in Finance (with Honors) and MAS with a Taxation Concentration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is a licensed CPA in Illinois and a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA). Charles is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and Illinois CPA Society.