We are a 20 person accounting firm. This is a fast-paced environment where we serve a wide variety of entrepreneurial businesses and their owners. Many of our business clients are large and have complex requirements. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an Audit Manager to join our team of accounting professionals.
- Manage audits, reviews, and compilations for a variety of privately held for-profit companies
- Able to assist our tax team with the preparation of business tax returns
- Ongoing accounting and consultation services for privately-held business clients and their owners
- Assist clients with challenging accounting and financial projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must hold a CPA certificate
- Minimum 5 years of recent public accounting experience required
Additional Skills Required:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Proficiency with ProSystem Engagement and Tax is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment
- Ability to analyze problems logically and comprehensively, distinguishing between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to research accounting issues
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential matters in a tactful and discreet manner
- Ability to interface with a variety of management levels
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) and future growth opportunities within our firm, among others. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where they can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
For additional information, visit bronswick.com.